Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 band stretched.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 5 months my charge 2 band had stretched so much that it was not properly recording my sleep.  Luckily, a second band was included in the package I had bought (at Costco).  So I switched bands, solving the problem for a while.  The stretching was obvious in a side-by-side comparison of the used and unused bands.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @KarlLichtmann, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing this situation with us. At this moment, I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Good luck with “customer support “. No support at all. I had one band break at the clasp, they sent me a new one. Six months later it’s totally stretched out. Now they say it’s more than 12 months since I bought it. Ya, but the strap that replaced the first one that crapped out was only 6 months old. Good to see how much confidence they have in their products. I can say this, my confidence in their products is zero! They actually suggested I buy a new tracker to get a new strap!! Are you serious??

Best Answer
0 Votes