Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green lights on back

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The green lights on back of my Fitbit charge 2 stay on constant and I have adjusted the heart rate feature to the auto setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums!

Try doing a restart and see if it helps

Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Dawgs88, welcome to the Community! Thanks for switching the heart rate options on your Fitbit account. If after trying the restart that my friend @WendyB suggested, the green lights still flashing, you can also try to set up your Charge 2 as a new device: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon User-added image
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi new to board. my fitbit charge 2 just started doing this yesterday. both green lights flash fast and stay on.i just bought my fitbit a month ago. now it will not track steps on my lefthand but on my right hand it does lol. any help appreciated too, sorry not trying to hijack post. just similer problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d go with it on the right arm then...lol! Do the lights still continuously blink when worn on right arm? They found not solution for mine regardless of what they suggested I try. At first they were ready to almost dismiss my problem I felt until I mentioned that it was getting very hot as I wore it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I’ll use right hand and see what happens the next couple days

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @HemiJindrix, welcome aboard! I do apologize for the delay on responding. I'd like to know if you still getting the same issue, and if so, have you already tried to restart your Charge 2? If you haven't, I suggest you to follow the instructions in this post. 

Thanks for posting that tip @Dawgs88. If you have further questions, let me know! 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes