Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge hr2 will tell me on the actual watch it's fully charge, my app will say its charged, I put it on, wear it for a bit then bam! Dead, dead as a dodo. This has just happened suddenly, I've done nothing different, the battery seemed as good as always, so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening, anyone ever have this or have a solution? I've tried a full reset and it's still the same.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @rowan00. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 2 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

On a side note, keep in mind our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rowan00   The Charge 2 was first released in 2016 and discontinued in 2018.  All rechargeable batteries degrade over time.  Your Fitbit doesn't show its battery health, like your phone does.  IMO, you have an old, dead battery.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes