Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 black screen...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, recently I cracked my Charge 2 screen & gradually the screen gave up, until now a black screen remains. The Charge 2 still worked/works. More recently connection with my phone was lost & as a last resort I deleted the Fitbit app & reinstalled & went through the set up process from scratch & via a new email adress too. My phone (I-phone 😎 found the Charge 2...then came the request to input the verification number on the trackers display in order to pair...of course, with the screen black, can't see the verification number. Is there any other (alternate) way to receive the pairing verfication number ?   

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Andrew5440. Thank you for sharing your Charge 2 set up inquiry.

The only way to pair your tracker is with the code that shows up on the screen. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To restart your tracker please do the following: Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter. Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely. Your tracker should start charging.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes