Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 can’t reset and not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The green lights are flashing at the back but apart from that its completely unresponsive. It won’t reset or do anything. Help

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Is this an issue for others? I am experiencing the same thing, and I see recent posts about the syncing issue starting on Sunday, which is when my Charge 2 stopped syncing. I've done all the things suggested -turn off/on bluetooth, restart phone, delete and install app, etc. Nothing works. I don't think it's a people issue. Maybe it's due to the IOS update that came through yesterday?

Best Answer

I am having the same problem!! Have been walking thru all the troubleshooting steps and will not sync. Have an iPhone/Mac which just had updates. Is that a possible issue? Very frustrating. Make me want to consider i watch

Best Answer

Hello. I have been using my fit bit for years but now all of a sudden it will not sync. Tried everything from uninstalling app and reinstalling, restarting my charge. Turning all blue tooth off and on again. Nothing works. My charge has not updated for days. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Best Answer

Hey guys, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! 

@Aledcanna, did you try to restart it by following the instructions in this post? If you haven't, please give it a try. I'd also like to ask you this, when you plug it into the charging cable, can you see that is charging? 

@irishuponastar1, I appreciate the time you have taken to try some tips to make your Charge 2 syncs. Beside those steps, I'd like you to take a look at all the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

@MBOmcShell, when you say that you tried all the troubleshooting, could you please confirm the steps on the help article that I posted above? 

@Jackie66, thanks for trying some tips to make it sync. Could you please tell me which phone are you using? Is it a compatible device? 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried restarting, turning Bluetooth on/off, reloading the app, etc. literally every single post on syncing I have tried. 

I have had my Fitbit for 2 years, with the same phone, no issues.

What we are all telling you is that it is NOT something we have or haven’t done. 

Mall of these people have the same issue just starting this week. It’s something technical.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything and nothing works and no it does not indicate that it is charging when it is plugged in. 

Best Answer

I have followed the instructions and have tried everything and nothing works and no it does not indicate that it is charging when it is plugged in. 

Best Answer

Mine will no longer sync either. Does indicate it’s charging for a few seconds 

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing last Friday.  It started again last night without me doing anything.  I had tried restarting it multiple times over the weekend, without any resolution to the problem.  On a different thread one of the people who was having the same issue said hers/his start syncing again sometime last weekend.  Wait a few days maybe yours will too.  Makes me suspicious that this is a Charge 2 problem caused by the company - technical problem, attempt to get Charge 2 users to upgrade? 

Best Answer
Thanks. Too many problems not to be fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I have unpaired my charge 2. Left it a couple of hours then added it to my account as a new item .......has now decided to work after 5 days!Whats that all about?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't syncing and thank you for trying the suggested troubleshoots. If you are still having issues you can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. As @HeydyF mentioned you can also check our help site for more instructions. Make sure you are using a compatible device. If the issue persist feel free to contact our Support team for further assistance.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes