Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2, does not record my sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,  my Charge 2 no longer records my sleep.  I have tried to reset but it will not reset.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for getting back to us @MicheleGr. I'll be glad to assist with your sleep record inquiry. 

Since your Charge 2 isn't registering your sleep, I recommend trying the following:

1. Manually sync the tracker. See instructions in How do Fitbit devices sync their data?
  2. Restart the tracker. See instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand.
  4. If steps 1-3 don't work, I suggest manually logging your sleep to reflect the time slept. See instructions in How do I change my sleep history?

If your tracker is registering your sleep but not providing you with sleep stages, take into consideration the steps in the help article Why don't I see sleep stages today?. I also suggest checking if your Fitbit app is updated.

Let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the advice.  I am aware my Fitbit is not up to date.  When the charger is connected and the battery is full, when I press the button, nothing happens

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @MicheleGr. I'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Does your Charge 2 turn ON when it's not connected to the charging cable? Is it working at all?

I'll be waiting for your reply and keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes