Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I also had the black screen issue this morning. I attached charge3 to charging cable. Charge3 smiled then I got black screen ALL day. 

When I got home from work I read how to reset and was able to restore screen. Now, I notice my charge3 hasn't been syncing.... not since Sept! Tried multiple times to sync. Then turbed Bluetooth off and on (charge3 was on list of devices) Uninstalled and reinstalled fit bit app. Rebooted phone. Deleted charge3 from bluetooth...Now bluetooth can't even find charge3. 

Not happy. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jpdbigbend It's great to have you here! 

Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 isn't syncing and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Please try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, on an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

I also moved your post from the original thread as this post wasn't related to its subject.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no luck. Tried all the above steps. I dug out my old charge2 and had no issues connecting, syncing, etc. Now I'm uninstalling app on my android phone for 3rd time. Deleting all on Bluetooth again. Any other ideas now that we know charge2 is working but charge3 is not?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jpdbigbend thank you for your update.

Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes