Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3, no display screen or sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Charge 3 display screen has been significantly dimming in recent weeks, even when fully charged. Now the display has completely disappeared and although I have tried the suggestions of plugging in the Charge 3 to my charging cable and holding down the side button for 8 or 15 seconds and then removing and/or plugging in again, I still have zero display. My phone is also not finding my Charge 3 to sync it, and turning bluetooth on and off has not helped either. Any other ideas, please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Fifilafolle Welcome to the Community. 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 not working as it should and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 display has disappeared as well.  Could you please loop me in to your responses?  thank you1

akrazormom@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same problem.  I have tried all the reset suggestions without getting the screen operative again

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my Charge 3. Noticed it about 2 weeks ago but I thought it was only because it was bright outside. A few days ago it’s has become even dimmer indoors and on a night run. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Purchased a Charge 3 last for a present for my wife am having the same problem with the screen on her charge 3 have tried  all the reset still can't get it to work--Help

Best Answer
0 Votes