Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen became dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I notice FitBit have absolutely no idea how to fix the dim screen problem , and even less of an idea how frustrating it is?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Melraw, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Charge 3 is dim and it's hard to read. I totally understand how you feel about this.

Please restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue... on top of connectivity issues. This is a newer device,, because my other charge was doing the same thing. I have had to delete and set up my device, I dont know how many times. Each time it sets up and brings me through the short tutorial. Only problem is that I'm no longer getting App notifications. No more reminders...anything. Im just left with a dim screen. What do I do? I've gone through the proper steps to correct the issue, but still no fix. PLEASE HELP!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mark802 Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with your Charge 3 not working as it should and thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi tried all that , still can't see anything ?Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Melraw thank you for the update.

I have also created a ticket for you. You will get an email from our Support team so please work with them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes