Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 has not synced lately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. It's now Wednesday and I haven't been able to sync my charge 2 since 6.30 Sunday night...I have tried re set, uninstalling the app, plugging the charge straight to my lap top...is anyone else having a issue or have any more ideas. Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Also having this issue!! Alta HR syncing fine but i had to charge it, so wore my Charge 2 today. WILL NOT SYNC. What's going on, Fitbit?

Best Answer

I'm also having the same problem - my Fitbit will not sync today and has not since yesterday morning.

Best Answer

Any help appreciated! Had been unable to sync for days. Bluetooth would not discover device. Was advised to “forget the device” on both the app and in Bluetooth settings and start over. I did this. I’ve followed all the recommended steps to get it to connect to no avail. What do I do?

Best Answer

My application is also not synchronized, and now I can not even enter the application

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @ispite@NZKAZZA52@DawnB1@ABearV and @decaturmamaof2! I hope yo are doin' fine!

I appreciate that you have tried some tips to make your Fitbti device sync. I'd like to ask you something, which phone model or maybe tablet, are you using to sync your Charge 2? Is it a compatible device? In the meantime, please I'd like you to review all the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I managed to get my FitBit to sync this morning. No idea what the difficulty was for two previous days, but whern I turned off and on Bluetooth on my laptop (Windows) it worked this am to sync, though not yesterday.
Thanks -

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also haven't had a sync on my Charge2 since Sunday afternoon MST.  I've had it for two years, it syncs to any of my devices when I switch them out.  It has not worked with any of my devices, computers or phone since Sunday.  Phone is an Android, computers with Windows10.  I've tried everything from rebooting the Charge2 and doing an uninstall and reinstall of apps.  My Charge2 is still doing everything it has been programmed to do, syncing has just stopped.  Anything different would be helpful.  Thanks.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my Charge 2, has not updated since Sunday. Never had issues with this before. I have updated app, restarted and restarted. App installed on my Samsung Galaxy 5. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having the same issue with my Charge 2.  It has not updated since Sunday.  My app is installed on a Samsung Galaxy 7 and I have never had this issue either.  What's up???  Sounds like it is a Fitbit problem, not the user's device.  Glad to see I am not the only one.  

Best Answer

am also having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done each step but I am still unable to get my Charge 2 to sync. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Removed the devise. The app and phone are up to date. Removed Bluetooth.when trying to pair tracker, I get a number but it just circles.. Connecting..  Now Charge 2 does not show up on Bluetooth. I have had this 2 years without any issues. What's up?

Best Answer

Just an update.  Thursday, still have tried everything, still doesn't sync.  Fitbit on my wrist still working properly.  The irritating factor, through my health insurance and my company, we have challenges that we have to achieve to help keep our health insurance costs down.  This week is one of those challenges.  We have to log 2.5 miles each day to achieve the challenge which is super easy for me and I have logged zero.  I have until tomorrow night at midnight for this thing to sync or this challenge is lost.  Help me Fitbit.

Best Answer

I had to go into notifications and miss around with it then was able to sync it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I gave that a shot.  I went into notifications and turned them all off, logged out of it then back in.  Turned everything back on and unfortunately still nothing.  Did you do anything specific?  Thanks.

Best Answer

Same problem....almost 2 years of worry-free use and now?  Nothing synchs.

Perhaps associated with an Android software update?  My Charge2 stopped updating/synching directly after the Android software was installed on my Galaxy J7.  No luck getting the Charge2 to synch since last Tuesday, 11/20, after the update occurred, even with multiple attempts to uninstall/reinstall the App, turn on/off Bluetooth, etc.  Regardless of what tips I try to follow, it all ends after entering the 4 digit code sent to the Charge2.

Best Answer

Hi Adam, I've even disconnected my Android from it now and have tried to sync it only through my computer.  There is an update for my computer but it keeps failing.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it, still nothing.  I told my wife not to do the updates and she hasn't had any problem with her Charge2.  Something quirky in the update.

Best Answer

Put me down as the exact same issue.out of sync since 11/12/18. Is it time to move on to another manufacturer's device?

Best Answer

First post.  Charge 2, after years of syncing with my Note 4, has not synced since Tuesday.  Tried all the suggested fixes I can find.  Nothing has worked.  What can I do?

Best Answer

I also  have an Android J7, but my fitbit has been out of sync since 11-12-18.

Best Answer