Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is tracking my data accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit said I had done about 34500 steps when I finished a hike, when I got home it now says 30000 steps. If I look in the app the steps show as being 525 steps every 15 minutes from midnight to 13:45pm which is incorrect as I was asleep untill about 6:30am. It's the same for active minutes and calories, it shows 137 calories every 15 minutes from midnight to 13:45pm with no variation untill after 13:45pm, I was actually active from 7am at varying levels . It seems like the fitbit synced and was overwritten with incorrect data.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Chisnall. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 2.

Do you have another app connected to your Fitbit account that could might be adding more steps? Mobiletrack maybe? Low-power step sensors inside your phone track your steps and send the data to the Fitbit app. We recommend using MobileTrack if you forget your Fitbit device at home.

Note that adding more than one Fitbit device to your account gives you the convenience of switching between devices while still seeing a holistic view of your daily activity on your dashboard.

Know that you can negate the extra steps in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Chisnall. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 2.

Do you have another app connected to your Fitbit account that could might be adding more steps? Mobiletrack maybe? Low-power step sensors inside your phone track your steps and send the data to the Fitbit app. We recommend using MobileTrack if you forget your Fitbit device at home.

Note that adding more than one Fitbit device to your account gives you the convenience of switching between devices while still seeing a holistic view of your daily activity on your dashboard.

Know that you can negate the extra steps in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes