Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 keeps counting steps from yesterday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My charge 2 is still counting from yesterday. I started my day with 12000 steps en I wasn't sleepwalking! Anyone knows whats wrong?

Thx

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Krisz It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your steps didn't reset back to zero and keep counting the following day. Please try restarting your tracker as this will help it reset back to zero the following night. Still this won't remove the steps for the affected day.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Having the same problem this morning. Did resetting it solve the problem for you? I’m going to try it, but I don’t love that it won’t tell me if it worked until tomorrow. 

Best Answer

@beckyr Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community!  Sorry to hear that you are having this same issue. Please do try the restart as this does help fixing the issue. Still let us know tomorrow if this is solved or not.

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes