Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got mine out of the box, charged for almost 2 hours and still wont turn on. The battery life wont even come on the screen. Anyone else have this issue??

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried an alternative USB power source such as a wall charger you use for a phone?

Fitbit's troubleshooting guide for charging issues is at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1190/

As it says at the end of that, if the steps don't work then you could contact customer support but it might be easier to return it to your retailer for a replacement.

Best Answer

@Jessd81 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! 

I would like to help you with your Charge 2 that isn't charging. Did you try the suggestions that @SteveH shared with you? If the issue persist then please let me know so I can see how to proceed and get this resolved for you.

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jessd81 wrote:

Just got mine out of the box, charged for almost 2 hours and still wont turn on. The battery life wont even come on the screen. Anyone else have this issue??

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Same issue with mine. I bought it last year and then upgraded to the Versa 2. The Charge 2 has been sitting in its original box for over 9 months. Finally took it out to charge it up and nothing. Tried all the steps like different USB ports, low voltage USB charger (like phone one), etc. Still a brick even after keeping plugged in overnight. Even though it is now only a few weeks past end of 1 yr warranty, customer support only offered 25% discount towards purchase of new Ionic. Seriously? Fitbit knows this has been an issue with the Charge 2 and could have at least offered to send a replacement charger to see if that fixes it. Would only cost them a couple dollars at most.

Best Answer
0 Votes