Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not counting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mine does not add enough. Called customer service and they told me the GPS is broke there is nothing they can do. Told me to get a new one

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Tmkelley79 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your tracker isn't counting your steps. Your tracker will detect the movement on your arm and translate that movement into steps. There are situations in which your arm may move but you won't be actually walking and vice versa. This may happen when you are playing the drums, burping a baby or clapping and the opposite can happen when you push a cart. It can also happen when driving. For added sensitivity you can try wearing your tracker on your dominant hand but select that hand as non dominant on the tracker’s settings to make it more sensitive to movement.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I am having the same problem and it's just a week old! Need help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Catcan, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I'd like to give you a hand on this, but first, I need you to give me some information. Is your Charge 2 not tracking your steps at all or is it not tracking them accurately? What type of activity are you performing? Are you using the multisport (the options in the Charge 2 to track your activity) or are you using the SmartTrack feature (the one that automatically detects your exercise) Give me those details so I can help you out better. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes