Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not recording exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

dog walks for the last 2 days have not been recorded - yesterday was 30mins and today 55mins and no record of any exercise. Will be going running shortly, will that also not record!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I've had the same issue today.  I've been out for two walks today, both longer than 30 minutes.  After the first walk, I synched my data on my IPhone and it recorded a 12 minute walk via SmartTrack, not >30 minutes.  And my second walk wasn't captured via SmartTrack at all.  Very annoying.  It is picking up my steps though, which is odd.  I have restarted my Charge 2, but don't know what else to try.  This has never happened before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me also. It’s recording the steps but not the 55 minute walk I took. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For quite some time, even if I select the exercise so that the tracker tracks the exercise right away (without using smart track), the tracker stops tracking after a few minutes and without notice. When I use smart track, it never records the entire workout. So, in order to track my exercises, I've been using Strava and Run Keeper, depending on what event I am participating in.

I'm wondering if this is the first sign that the device is dying... my tracker is approximately 5 years old. I'm debating on changing devices. 5 years is great, so I might go back with Fitbit, but I don't know if I will. I'm annoyed with the bands that don't last, they keep breaking after a few months of wear.

Best Answer
0 Votes