Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive tried all troubleshooting tips and tricks. I havent been able to get my charge 2 to sync for a week now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same problem. Charge 2 won’t come on. Although my App on my phone says its fully charged?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is having trouble syncing as well. I can usually get it to sync 1-2 times per day by continuing to press the 'sync now'. Before it would sync whenever I opened the app. What's up with that, I wonder??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @GingerS@Mbrittany and @2kyboaters, I hope you are doin' great! Oh! I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences that you are experiencing with your Charge 2 since it is not syncing. Just to confirm, I'd like to know if you have tried all the tips in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? And if you already tried some of them, thank you. Also, I'd like to know what type of phone are you using? Is it a compatible device?

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. Purchased it 8 months ago. Loaded it and registered it no problem. Worked fine on my Galaxy J3 and then on the 3rd October it stopped syncing....completely.

I've went through all the help steps..uninstalling...installing...restarting...updating....even trying on another phone...still not syncing ....2 weeks of complete frustration

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @GrainneB, welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have taken the time to try to fix this inconvenience with you Charge 2. Well, the phone that you have, the Samsung Galaxy J3 ins't on the list of compatible devices, so I'm afraid that I can't guarantee that your Fitbit works all the time even after trying the troubleshooting recommended. In the meantime, I suggest you to try to sync it maybe with another compatible device or with a computer. 

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning,
Maybe this message wasn't meant for me. I have a Samsung S7 Edge, which
is on the list. I also have a LG tablet. I have the app on both and
they seem to sync in a similar fashion. If one syncs, the other will
too. If one doesn't, neither does the other.
Thanks,
Ginger
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh! I replied to another post before I saw this one. So frustrating!
I can usually get mine to sync at least 1-2x a day by going to the
charge 2 screen and touching the 'sync now'. Sometimes I have to do
this several times before it works. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you are doin' fine @GingerS! So, is it your Charge 2 syncing fine now? That sounds good. As you mentioned, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a compatible device, so you should not have inconveniences with it. If the issue persists, let me know. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please sync my charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Realpha, welcome to the Fitbit forums! If your Charge 2 is not syncing, I'd like you to tell me, what is the phone that you are using? Is it a compatible device? In the meantime, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? And let me know if it syncs fine. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to my profile and entered location and that worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes