Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log weigt using comma (,) separator

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, since today I am not able to log weight in kilo’s and ounces using comma separator. The comma is no longer in the key pad, only a dot (.) Amy suggestions?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ABreukelman Welcome! It's great to see you around. Sorry to hear about your issue while logging weight. This issue is being investigated but in the mean time you can try using the website dashboard to log your weight data.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@ABreukelman Welcome! It's great to see you around. Sorry to hear about your issue while logging weight. This issue is being investigated but in the mean time you can try using the website dashboard to log your weight data.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I have managed to log my weight via personal profile - still doesn’t work the regular way...

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem!! Has Fitbit come up with a solution yet? Thanks!

Best Answer

@TCosta A warm welcome to our Community! 

@TCosta @ABreukelman at this time the team is still working on fixing the issue so please continue using the website in the mean time.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same comma problem in English app version (in my IPad). Cant’t use (,) separator. Wanted to test the problem and changed in Iphone the app to German language. There the comma works and now also in iPad numbers show’n right.  What is the difference between the apps?  - regads Lasse

Best Answer
0 Votes