Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing on IOS 12

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I have downloaded ios12 my charge2 does not connect to my phone. I have removed it and attempted to reload but the Bluetooth does not find the Fitbit. I have rebooted phone and fully charged Fitbit. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Andrebeck Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't syncing with your iPhone after you updated the OS and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. 

Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this retry syncing them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Andrebeck Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't syncing with your iPhone after you updated the OS and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. 

Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this retry syncing them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi, I have the same problem to connect my Charge 2 to my new iphone XR with ios 12.1.2

i followed what you suggested, but it does not help. 

Have you an other solution?

Thank you

Best Answer

I spoke to support TWICE and they finally admitted that Charge 2 does not sync with iOS 12 and that "they are working 24 hours a day to fix it".  It has been 24x24 hour days since the last call.  Is Fitbit ever going to fix this problem or are they trying to bury it (and force people tp buy a newer version?) 

Best Answer
0 Votes