Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know why the charge 2 has stopped syncing, not only mine but my daughters and my friends have all had trouble ?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes me to, the guys on chat support are great. I’d tried everything before contacting them. Glad your up and running again too. 😃

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Mine has refused to sync since 15th may despite reset and reinstalling app

Best Answer

I’ve tried everything even reinstalled on a different device. Wonder if it’s a marketing ploy to make us upgrade.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and tried everything,  Microsoft web sites, Two different Dongles on two different computers which say I am paired ok with my bluetooth.  Have contacted FitBit which sends me to microsoft.  Nothing but Nothing is working.  Only other idea is a new fitbit or get a device with Android operating system.  Hope this helps a little bit.

Best Answer

The trouble is the watch is working fine it’s the app that’s the problem.

Best Answer

I can guarantee it's not the OS!!! I am on a nexus 3 so android and it's still broken! I tweeted them though and so no doubt they will get back to me. Though I fear the answer is they give us all a discount to upgrade or something because they can't support all these different models anymore! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted Fitbit support on chat and the guy got me up and running again by taking it back to the start up. Give them a try.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all the troubleshooting and still no love. Got onto the chat and Jonathan was able to walk me through it. He did appreciate that I did my due diligence and tied to re-sync on my own.

I've saved the chat for further referrals. But it involved turning everything on and off at least once. 🙂

Best Answer

Yes me to, the guys on chat support are great. I’d tried everything before contacting them. Glad your up and running again too. 😃

Best Answer

A week in and I know have to sync every morning.

My guess is that the watch is failing and will need to be replaced.Hopefully not too soon. 

Best Answer

Have you been in touch with Fitbit support team? They will take you back to the beginning and reinstall it for you. Worked great for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you contact them? All I’m finding is these community forums for help. And nothing is working. My Fitbit inspire won’t sync my exercise 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best to be on a computer. I just did a chat box and they walked me through it.

I will say that the problem kept reoccurring. I finally just bought a new Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think so... mine is acting up right now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing started affecting me on Sat.  I can't get it to synch.

Its getting frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes