Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Fitbit charge 2 and it won’t sync with my updated iPhone SE ... I know the Bluetooth is working.. Fitbit app is updated as well... Help?!? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

mine stopped synching after about 5 months.  I dont even use it anymore - complete waste of money!

Best Answer

@Lbj0125 @jstiver Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your trackers aren't syncing. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone SE.. says it compatible.. iOS is updated.. I restarted the tracker, I reinstalled the app... I can find no reason for it to not sync for setup... I’m heartbroken...
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 stopped suddenly 4 days ago from syncing with my iphone 6.  Bluetooth works fine.  Deleted fitbit & tried to re-install.  No success.  FRUSTRATED.  Other online instructions fruitless. HELP.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Up to three days ago all was synching fine with charge 1 and  2 devices. Then Fitbit couldn't connect to the internet with synch icon on my MAC. Not recognizing Bluetooth either.

I rebooted fitbit device. Tried to update firmware on settings through dashboard.

Could not find the app to reinstall at apps store for MAC

I installed app on my phone, synched and now device is doing the firmware update.

You got to get to a firmware download somehow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone used to sync with my charge 2 but it no longer did it since the update to my Fitbit. My phone is the MotoZ2 play. I have done all the stero that have been listed and it's quite annoying that it's doesn't sync anymore. What gives?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue.. I really can’t afford this tracker but but got it anyway because they help keep me motivated.. please Fitbit, give us a solution...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's encouraging to learn I am not the only one facing this issue. After reaching out to support for my first charge 2, FitBit customer service sent me a new fitbit charge 2 and it also won't connect to either a Samsung galaxy s8 active or a relatively new iPhone. I know the problem isn't me. What does one have to do to get these expensive things that aren't even good for paperweights to work???

Best Answer
0 Votes