Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues syncing my charge 2 and tried deleting 😟. Now it won't link up. It sends the code then fails to find it. Help needed please, 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

When you search the internet you will find a lot of suggestions to fix this. I tried all of them: nothing helped.
I finaly took a laptop (with Bleutooth) and installed the Windows Fitbit app on it. Then entered my account and I was able to connect to my charge 2.
The amazing thing was that my connection with my Android phone was establised too again!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sandy_one @Pee_Bee.

@Sandy_one I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you're experiencing trying to connect your Charge 2. Thank you for providing the additional details, I understand how you are feeling and I am here to assist you. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

@Pee_Bee I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your solution. Thank you for your time and efforts to help other users. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sandy_one , I had the exact same problem. My solution was to log on to fitbit.com on my laptop and re-add my Charge 2. It then did a firmware update. For whatever reason, the firmware update was not able to be done on my cellphone. My Charge 2 now shows as a device on my cellphone and I have no more issues syncing.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @tdgreena.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and solution. I am sure this information will be helpful to other users. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes