Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen going crazy

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge2 has gone a bit wobbly! Smiley Sad

The screen just cycles from one screen to another. Sometimes it rests at the BPM screen for a while, then it starts to say Notifications ON before showing Notifications OFF and then it goes to something new. The screen stays active like this until the battery is depleted. I recharge it and the same thing happens. 

The button on the side seems to function normally and I have reset the watch with no improvement.

HELP!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

Now its my Charge 2 doing the same thing.. and what i’ve noticed it happened after I update the apps on my phone.. the only thing that changed recently which i can recall after reading this thread..😭😭😭 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Urgh! I didn't realise this was a thing until mine just started doing it this morning 😣

Disappointing, as I really liked my FitBit. I'll be reverting to my Casio altimeter watch, which, whilst a similar price to the Charge 2, has lasted 15 years already.

It's all very well if a manufacturer stands by their product, and offers a replacement whilst under warranty, or a discount if outside of this; it doesn't address the environmental aspects of non-repairable items.

Best Answer

I’ve been experiencing the same thing for a week now, and I’ve tried everything, including searching YouTube. I was given my Charge 2 by a friend who bought an Apple Watch a year or so ago…

Right now It’s telling me to Relax 2 mins, then cycles through all the settings again.

Can anyone provide a real solution, please? Or is it over?

Best Answer
0 Votes