Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped syncing with iPhone and iPad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Fitbit Charge 2 has been working perfectly and today it stopped syncing with both my iPhone and iPad - i tried turning both devices off and on, turned bluetooth off and on, to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Will I lose my data from today? Thank you,

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AprilFit, hope you're doing great today! Thanks for already troubleshooting this syncing issue, nice way to go! 

Just note that syncing difficulty is usually caused by a missing requirement. Verify each requirement before moving on to the troubleshooting steps.

If your device still won't sync, try these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app. For instructions see the Apple help article.
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app.
  4. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your iPhone or iPad. For instructions see the Apple help article.
  5. Open the Fitbit app.
  6. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart it.
  7. If your Fitbit device still doesn’t sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your iPhone or iPad and try to sync.

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps multiple times and my Fitbit is still unable to be identified in the Bluetooth settings of my iPhone.

Best Answer

Exactly what’s happening to me, haven’t been able to sync for 2 days in spite of repeatedly following all these steps. I think it’s planned obsolescence, all my Fitbit devices have died   after about 2 years, just being forced to buy a new one 🙁

Best Answer

Same here!  And my Bluetooth IS picking up my Fitbit, plus it is still working perfectly other than not syncing with App. I went thru all the troubleshooting steps with them and in the end they said it was my device. I don’t believe this and think they have written it into the program. Thinking I may get a different tracker because this is ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes