Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped tracking my data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Happened again that activity not registered 🙄

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @JeniLlanfach , some activities are more difficult to auto detect than others.  If you find auto detection is not working well for you I would recommend starting and stopping your activity via the exercise app on your Charge watch.  That way you will always have your activity recorded and you will also get an extra stat - your distance (which is not available for auto detected activities) and if desired you can also get a map if you connect your Fitbit to the GPS on your phone.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi there, @JeniLlanfach. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I understand how you must be feeling. 

To better assist you, please let me know which activity is your Charge 2 not tracking?

In the meantime, I recommend restarting your Charge 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can try restarting your tracker by doing the following: Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter. Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.

Regards,

Wll

Best Answer