Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'v had my charge 2 fitbit, what happens if it completely stops working for No reason?  I don't have the warranty on my fitbit.  Please advise

G

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The Standard Warranty is 12 months. For your problems, try a RESTART and do it several times if necessary.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Glopez wrote:

I'v had my charge 2 fitbit, what happens if it completely stops working for No reason?  I don't have the warranty on my fitbit.  Please advise

G

If you bought it from a trusted retailer even if it’s not fitbit, it still has warranty. If you bought it from Ebay, I’m afraid you have to get a new one. First talk to fitbit support first though.

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought it at Wal-Mart over a year ago, can I still return it? How long
is the warranty for?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The Standard Warranty is 12 months. For your problems, try a RESTART and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. My Charge 2 just stopped working and the restart doesn't work.

Terrible product to last only 16 months. Warranty only 12 months, go figure.

I'll never buy a Fitbit product again.

Best Answer

My charge 2 recently stopped working as well. Was told by customer service when that it was "a defect with their software" but there was nothing they could do because my warranty expired. They can however send me a coupon to purchase a new device.  I will no longer be purchasing fitbit and I recommend you find a new company as well.

Best Answer

My charge 2 recently stopped working as well. I even tried restarting it multiple times to no avail. Was told by customer service that it was "a defect with their software" but there was nothing they could do because my warranty expired. They can however send me a coupon to purchase a new device.  I will no longer be purchasing fitbit and I recommend you find a new company as well.

Best Answer
The issue was the charging cable not the Fitbit itself.
No thanks to customer service at Fitbit who just wanted to sell me another
product.
Best Answer

My 22 month old Charge 2 stopped working all of sudden today morning. When I contacted the customer care, I was told that they can't do anything about it since it has crossed 365 days warranty. I understand the warranty has elapsed, but at least they could have offered me to repair it at a cost. If they don't have repair option, that's company's problem, why I, as a customer should be penalized for no fault of mine. Fitbit has delivered a faulty product and now not even ready to acknowledge or provide resolution. Can you please tell me, what should be my recourse/grievance redressal? 

Best Answer
0 Votes