Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge2 quit with no notification. Unresponsive to charge.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Lanaf Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 2. This could either be a charging issue or a display one so I suggest you try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can follow these instructions to help your device charge.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Good morning,
My fitbit did not give me the usual message to charge my battery, I just noticed the black screen during the course of my day.
The contacts have been cleaned, and I have checked the charging connections. There is still no response.
Lana

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has done the same thing.  I’ve tried cleaning, restarting, etc.  nothing. What do I do next? Where can I take it for repair? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestions but there is no change, the Fitbit will not turn on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestions but my Fitbit still does not turn on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine just died too. Tried the hold down button while plugging in for various durations/repeats and no luck. No trauma to watch, just stopped

Best Answer
0 Votes