Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stuck on time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

my charge 2 has just frozen, tried plugging it in and syncing it but it hasn’t done anything. Anyone have any ideas on what I could try?

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Aj8510 

I would try restarting your Charge 2 to see if that fixes the issue.

Here’s how: 

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your Charge 2 will begin charging.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for four seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

😃 Hopefully this provides you with an answer to your issue. Please let me know 

Best Answer

Same has happened with my Charge2 but I don't get the Fitbit logo when I follow the restart instruction it just comes back to the same time from a few days ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

To correct the time on your tracker and Fitbit app, do the following:
Find an option to modify your time zone.
Under Settings, tap Advanced Settings.
From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account tab.
Sync your tracker: Go back to the Account tab and tap your tracker name. Tap Sync Now.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes