Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stuck on www.fitbit.com/setup

I've seen a few other topics like this, where a Charge 2 gets stuck scrolling the setup message, but the difference for me is that it has never done anything else. I got this fitbit sealed from a friend, went to set it up, and I can't get the display to be anything other than the fitbit set up message. It is connected to my account, like it syncs steps and stuff, but all I really wanted it for was a heart rate monitor and because the face won't show anything other than the setup message, it's pretty much doing everything Except what I really wanted it for. I tried to follow the post from a few days ago and disconnect every bluetooth item I had previously set up, turn the phone off, etc. Still no good. Any other suggestions other than just reconnecting it another 10 times?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @melwalk. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 2 is stuck on that message. I will do my best to help you with this!

Hi there, @AngelaFrench. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forum, for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 2 is still stuck on that message. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

In addition to the steps you've done so far, I'd recommend trying the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Charge 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes