Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 will not update software

My Charge 2 will either not recognize software when I attempt to update it, or it will not complete the process to install the new update. Regardless, I am stuck with a constant reminder on my app that my Fitbit needs updating.  If this is a function of Fitbit's failure to support older products, at the least they could remove the annoying and apparently futile notice as those of us with the older devices are completely incapable of doing anything about the outdated software.  I'll give this a couple of weeks and if it isn't resolved one way or the other, I'm sharing my dissatisfaction with my very large social media following.   After that,  it is in the trash with the Fitbit and on to Garmin for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MalinformationS. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding Charge 2. I understand how frustrating it is for you. Please, let me try to help. 

I'd suggest you take a look at this help article: Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Before trying to update the device, please make sure to have the battery fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes