Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stuck on www.fitbit.com/setup

My Charge 2 ran out of power completely. I have recharged it, but it wont connect to my I phone. Screen says "www.fitbit.com/setup" but no version number.

I have tried all suggestions including all those replied to in Forum, any suggestions wold be appreciated

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Ricardo1234. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 2 is still stuck on that message. I will do my best to help you with this! 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, I'd recommend trying the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Charge 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thiis doesn't work. I have taken off from both my iphone and ipad all other
blue tooth devices, but he Charge 2 wont pair. It paired well until the
battery ran right down. The Charge 2 is fully powered but is not recognised
by either device
Best Answer
0 Votes