Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm having trouble getting my charge 2 to sync with another time zone I'm in. I have done the reset of the app and restarted the Fitbit itself. I have gone through the advanced settings and tried to manually select the right time zone/region and it still changed back to the pre-selected zone. I have also removed the device from the app and still have no luck. It's frustrating me because my Fitbit is off by 2 hours and I've been in a different time zone for over 48 hours already. Help!
Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Fran, there are many, many threads today in the Foirum with probably hundreds of folks having gained 2 hours overnight.  I think they are mostly in Ireland and are temporarily setting time to London time.  I'm sure we will hear something soon from Fitbit as to what the problem is.  Meanwhile, read some of the many threads on this subject and keep checking the Forum for a solution announcement..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Additionally to the given suggestion, here is what I did to fix the problem. 

My Fitbit synchs with an android device. In android I had to allow permission to access "Phone" for the Fitbit app. In my case this permission was there because Fitbit used to sync without any problems earlier. However, after a recent android update this problem surfaced.

Hopefully this helps any others with similar problem context. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t sync the time on my  Fitbit charge 2 using my Apple iPad.

Best Answer
0 Votes

they want you to buy another unit. all of them willl eventually stop working and end up in landfill when new models are only supported

Best Answer
0 Votes