Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won’t sync to my iPod 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I got a used charge 2 and it originally worked great till it died then I charged it, and it was synced to my iPod anymore. The time was completely wrong, everything was wrong. Besides the heart rate monitor. I read up everything for it for fixing it watched every video. Turned the Bluetooth on my iPod to sync it with the Fitbit app to my Fitbit. It keeps searching for a device to sync to but can’t find my fully charged Fitbit next to my iPod. 

I really really need help, don’t want to throw it away but I have no idea how to fix it. There’s no Fitbit store in the malls like Apple stores. I unfortunately can’t afford a new one. Please help me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to our community @Alexawinkler. I'll be happy to assist with your Charge 2 syncing inquiry. Thanks for your feedback and for mentioning the steps you have followed, I realize this situation is difficult, but let's try and find a solution. 

Could you please confirm that your have followed the steps of help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Does your tracker show an error or it just doesn't sync with your iPod at all? Do you use your iPod to sync with other devices (like headphones).

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried everything nothings working
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that you have tried everything @Alexawinkler. I'll be happy to continue assisting you.

Could you please try syncing your Charge 2 with a different device if you have one?

Let me know how it goes and keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t have another device, I can try my moms iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Alexawinkler. Please let us know if you were able to sync your Charge 2 with your mom´s iPad. 

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn’t work, it’s the Fitbit that’s not working
Best Answer
0 Votes