Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 white lines across screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ya

i have had white lines now across my screen for the last couple of weeks. I have tried all the trouble shooting I have found on here - reboot, clear all data etc but nothing working. Any other ideas please? Only had it less than a year

Megan

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi! I am having the same issue and have also tried all the solutions on this forum.

I’ve had the Fitbit since May.

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a black stripe on the screen! And not synch anymore to my phone. Time is off, also date is not right... did everything they said! Waiting for response on my email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this too, 3 weeks later and the screen time etc is starting to dim..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. I just noticed it yesterday but I can’t seem to get it to fix 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Meganhtf @siopao_bun @Lievedelaet @Lisap2622 @Walk_walk Thanks for stopping by.

Let me help you with this. @Meganhtf thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

@Lisap2622 you don't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you restart your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

@siopao_bun @Lievedelaet @Walk_walk I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes