Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync with Samsung note 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

please is there any other way that i can let charge 2 sync with Samsung note 9, i have tried all the troubleshooting ways non of them are working. it becomes a useless for me please help  .

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @live00stronger, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Connectivity issues are normal between your Charge 2 and your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 because this phone model isn't on the compatible devices list yet. On the other hand, I appreciate the tips you have tried so far to fix this. Do you have any other compatible device that you can use to sync? Or maybe a computer? I'm asking because your Charge 2 might sync with your phone, however this won't be consistent as it is not compatible. 

I will appreciate your patience while our team is working in order to add more compatible devices. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experienced the same, but here is an update with good news. I chatted today with Rodrigo, and he was able to sync my Charge 2 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9. VERY pleased that he was willing to go beyond his first statement, "It's not compatible."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KarenPC! Let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate the time you have taken to contact our Support team for further help, and sounds great that your Charge 2 is working with your Samsung Note 9 now. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes