Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

l use my charge2 watch more than 3 years ago everyday and i l am so comfortable with it . But today the screen and green light not appear anymore . Maybe i should replace the battery but I don’t know where.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Sandy_86 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the unresponsive screen issue that your Charge 2 has experienced, I noticed that you contacted our Support team and they assisted you via email. Please reply to their email in case more assistance is needed.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

What did they say my charge 2 has died 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mshale Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Since you mentioned that your Fitbit device won't turn on, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Fitbit device and see if it comes back to life.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 is turning off minutes after being fully charged. I put it back in the charging cradle and it reboots with low battery a few minutes later it’s saying fully charged but just turns off again. I’ve cleaned the contacts and left it on charge overnight but it’s still the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mark1111111 Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. Regarding the battery issue that your Charge 2 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it fixed.

I noticed that you contacted our Support team and they assisted you via chat and sent you an email. Please reply to their email and they'll be happy to follow up.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes