Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 woke me up. It was vibrating and the screen was going between "Notifications On" and "Notifications Off". It was as though the button was stuck but it isn't. I put it on the charger and now it only shows the battery symbol and the charge is reducing quickly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Proenneket. Thank you for letting us know about your Charge 2 behavior.

Could you please confirm that you restarted your  device when you put it on the charger:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did this. Now the Fitbit continues to flip through the screens
constantly. That is draining the battery.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following  advised troubleshooting steps @Proenneket.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did your issue resolve? I'm facing the same problem with my Charge 2. Request you to respond ASAP please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m having the same problem looks like the Fitbit is charged syncs up screen goes black and Fitbit non responsive when I take it off the charger button doesn’t work to do a factory reset I’m devastated as I log everything every day 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Somehow mine miraculously started working again when I resynced it with my
phone. Didn't happen easily, but my FitBit is back up! Hope this helps
Best Answer

If your Fitbit Charge 2 isn't working properly, whether that means issues with step counting or just occasional freezing, it's time to perform a reset. You can restart your Fitbit Charge 2 quickly with just a button press. This sort of basic reset won't harm your data — it's just like restarting a computer

Regards,

@will

Best Answer
0 Votes