Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Broken Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my son cracked the screen on his Charge 3 last year.  I contacted fitbit about it and all they offered was a discount on buying a new one.  I really just want to get it repaired as we can't afford to shell out money for another one.  I can't find any place near me that does the screen replacements.  Pretty disappointed in the customer service we received after hearing other good stories about it.  Anyone know of someplace to send it to for replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @LMullen.

Thank you for the information provided.

Currently, we don't have a reparation center to fix Fitbit products. 

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated. 

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's terrible.  My son fell once and hit the screen and it breaks and you don't have any repair options?  I've heard other tales of wonderful customer service but in this case its terrible.  And the little discount offered to buy a new one isn't even worth it considering the other options that are there that can be repaired.  I expect more from a brand as large as Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes