Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I run my charge 3 through the windows app.  When I try to change my clock face, the app shows the thinking spiral, but never completes the process.  Has anyone discovered how to get the clock face to switch?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the same issue. 

Once I go to 'clocks -> all clocks -> (select one that I want)', it justs gives me a white box with a blue spinning wheel.

I've contacted Fitbit Support via twitter and nothing has changed. I suspect it might be a bug in the Windows 10 PC app since I've seen it posted in here multiple times with other models.

For me, it just stopped working once I took the May 2020 feature update for Windows 10. I can't roll back to the previous build of the OS though. I've told Disk Cleanup to delete the old installation, since my PC works fine.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Mine says it’s 8:23 when it’s 8:32am and the is only a small part of my problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got a Charge 3 and was having the same problem changing the clock face using the app on my older phone. In a chat session with Fitbit, I found out the phone is incompatible - it syncs the data fine but is unable to do certain functions.  Added the app to a newer phone and was able to change the clock face straight away.  Hope this helps and good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, it probably just won't work with my computer.

Adam W Windsor
Founder, Anagennisi Ministries
Isa. 50:4; Phil. 3:13-14
*I never have any difficulty believing in miracles, *
*since I experienced the miracle of a change in my own heart.*

*Augustine*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. 

Once I go to 'clocks -> all clocks -> (select one that I want)', it justs gives me a white box with a blue spinning wheel.

I've contacted Fitbit Support via twitter and nothing has changed. I suspect it might be a bug in the Windows 10 PC app since I've seen it posted in here multiple times with other models.

For me, it just stopped working once I took the May 2020 feature update for Windows 10. I can't roll back to the previous build of the OS though. I've told Disk Cleanup to delete the old installation, since my PC works fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bought a new phone, works as a charm. Just glitch of modern marketing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the EXACT same issue.  Using my Windows 10 application on my laptop, once I go to 'clocks -> all clocks -> (select one that I want)', it justs gives me a white box with a blue spinning wheel that turns and turns ... No matter which new clock face I try to select.  My Charge 3 syncs up fine, but can't change the clock face.

I've contacted Fitbit Support and spent hours on the phone to them. The last session said that it seems it is a fitbit application error and not a fitbit device errorr and it "is a known problem" for some time.  They said they will try to escalate the problem, but they have no idea if or when it will be fixed.  I then asked support member if I have a fitbit Charge 3 with a KNOWN bug, and loss of full functionality with no known date of change or repair, can I return this device and get my money back?  He said he didn't know and would have to get back to me ... that's been over a week now!!!!

I agree it seems it might be a bug in the Windows 10 PC app since I've seen it posted in here multiple times with other models, but why is it taking Fitbit so long to assign a programmer to fix it???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the EXACT same issue as other users have posted here, but I don't see any answers with a solution.  Using my Windows 10 application on my laptop, once I go to 'clocks -> all clocks -> (select one that I want)', it just gives me a white box with a blue spinning wheel that turns and turns ... No matter which new clock face I try to select.  My Charge 3 syncs up fine, but can't change the clock face.

I've contacted Fitbit Support and spent hours on the phone to them. The last session said that it seems it is a fitbit application error and not a fitbit device error and it "is a known problem" for some time.  They said they will try to escalate the problem, but they have no idea if or when it will be fixed.  I then asked support member if I have a fitbit Charge 3 with a KNOWN bug, and loss of full functionality with no known date of change or repair, can I return this device and get my money back?  He said he didn't know and would have to get back to me ... that's been over a week now!!!!

I agree it seems it might be a bug in the Windows 10 PC app since I've seen it posted in here multiple times with other models, but why is it taking Fitbit so long to assign a programmer to fix it???

Best Answer
0 Votes
As a reply to your email, I bet that the phone OS wasn't up to date. I
bought a Android 9, with Bluetooth 5 phone and it works as a charm. But on
top of that. The app is still far from doable. Multibillion company is
incapable to create the reliable free software for costumers who paid £90
for tracker and £150 for phone they didn't need. So 240 pounds to make it
just operational. But VO2 still doesn't work. Disaster.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to change my clock face over 8 months and still not working. Nice to know that if I I had enough money buy new phone or computer I could do it! Atleast now I know that there is nothing I can do to this, I just would love to have date there

Best Answer
0 Votes