Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Dim Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well..... looks like I have to call time of death on yet another Fitbit. 

I have an extremely dim screen. I tried messaging with customer support. They were not able to help. But offered the out of warranty 35% off

My fit bit is 2 years old. This is my second Fitbit and the other one only lasted about 18 months. Is this standard? Are they only made to last 2 years?  This dim screen seems to be a common issue. But yet Fitbit does not take responsibility for their defective and substandard product. 

so my question to the community is ...

1) what kind of lifespan do you get with your Fitbit? 
2) is it worth investing in another Fitbit product that won’t last? Should I just get another one? 

Moderator edit: Format/word choice

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

This is a setting of the Charge 3.it can be fixed but because you can't see the screen you don't know what you are doing. I have this issue too often

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LisaSisdone@mrsleach04. Welcome to the community forums. 

@LisaSisdone I'm very sorry for the experiences and thank you very much for the information and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

Regarding your questions, I'd like to let you know that the Charge 3 Brightness can be affected by some factors, but most of the inconveniences occur due to normal wear. If you would like to get more information about our Fitbit devices, please check here. You can also get more details about the materials on the product manuals

On a side note, if you still have questions about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to our Support Team and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

@mrsleach04 Note that you can find additional troubleshooting steps in this thread, but if the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you also reach out to our Support Team and they will be more than glad to review your options. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected.

See you around.  

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes