Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Display stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I would like to ask about after warranty service and not working device as customer servis does not work at all.

My device is just a bit older than 2 years, hence without legal warranty. The display stoppes working - there appeared lines from upper part of display, where the display does not show and does not work. In just about couple of days there appeared more and more lines in upper 1/4 of display and the display stopped working at all - I can use just the button on side to show what has remained from desplay, but i can not tap on display - move any direction to use or show any other than home page.
Today happened that it works no more - it just vibrates crazily, does not respond on button or on putting to charger, it just crazily vibrates until it is without battery power. (I also tried to restart it on charger and did not work at all)

I would like to ask you, how can I proceed in this case. What are possibilities, how and where and what would be the costs to send it to your service.

Thank You very much,

Mirka

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Mijinka. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you very much for providing detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. I'd like to let you know that since the inconvenience has persisted, the best way to get help and more information about your questions, is to contact our Support Team. I noticed you tried to contact them through chat and it seems that your chat got disconnected.

In this case if you can't reach out to them via chat, please try to call them. Click here to get connected. Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. In addition, I recommend reviewing our warranty and return policy here: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes