Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 draining the battery quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will not keep charge only lasts half a day with 100% charge. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Gibb_W. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information. I'd like to let you know that the battery life of your Charge 3 can be affected by some factors described in the following help article. This help article also contains tips and suggestions that could help to extend or maximize its battery life. 

Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Also, please make sure that your Charge 3 charges correctly. Plug the charging cable that came with your Fitbit device into a USB port on your computer, a UL-certified USB wall charger, or another low-energy device. Charging your device to 100% may take 1-2 hours.​ You can find more tips here: How do I charge my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is just a resent problem the Fitbit is 14 month old and normally lasts a week. Have done all the above. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gibb_W Thanks for your reply. 

In this case, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

Make sure to explain the inconvenience and please mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes