Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Faded Display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my charge 3 for a few years but over the past couple of weeks I've noticed the screen fading in the middle. I've tried everything I can think of...hard resets, changing clock faces, etc. But nothing has solved it.

Any advice? I've had a fitbit before this with no issues, I honestly expected it to last more than a couple of years.

20230108_160932.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Melxclarke. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the information shared and troubleshooting steps performed. I'd recommend you follow these steps to restart your device.

You can try to change your clock face, if this fixes the issue, you can change it back to the original clock face. If you are using a third-party clock face, please switch to a Fitbit clock face and try the troubleshooting again.

Also check if the Sleep Mode or Do Not Disturb Mode are On in your device.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lucio,

Thanks for responding. I've tried all of those steps, as outlined in my
original post. I've never installed a 3rd party clockface so that can't be
the issue here, unfortunately. Any other advice?
Best Answer
0 Votes

This has also happened to me and I have done all the suggested steps with no success. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Leanneew and @Melxclarke, it's great to see you around in the Community.

Thank you for the feedback and comments. I'd recommend you contact Support Team for more information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and it happened only in the past couple of months. Did the support team provide any advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes