Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 HR lights not working and the display has lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I first purchased my Fitbit Charge 3 from you in October 2018. In July 2019 you sent me a replacement as the device was faulty. I have been having problems with it over the past couple of months, first the heart rate tracker stopped working (no green or red light is showing on the back anymore) I tried troubleshooting and doing a few things like switching the heart rate on and off, rebooting the device, and have since cleared user data and taken it back to factory settings. Since I’ve done that, the step count doesn’t work either and there are also 2 lines across the screen breaking up the display.

I think it may still be under warranty as you sent me my replacement in July 2019. I really need my Fitbit for work purposes and I rely on it so much. Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

Moderator edit: subject for clarity
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Niawynh. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting. At this time, I'd like to let you know that since you've tried most of the troubleshooting steps, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

On a side note, replacement devices don't renew the warranty period of your original Charge 3. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response. If I click on the link you’ve provided for “chat or phone” there is no option to do either. I only have the option to post in a forum, to tweet (I don’t have Twitter), Fitbit troubleshooting, broken band or Fitbit premium. There’s no option to chat with anyone or a phone number. That’s why I posted here in the first place. Could you provide me a phone number or a actual link to chat, not a link that takes me to that screen every time 🙈 thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Niawynh Thanks for your reply. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I think this link should work this time and you should be able to see an option to start a chat or call. If not, our Support phone number is 0800 069 8505 and you can call from Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. 

If that doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll see how we can help. 

I look forward to your response. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes