Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the requirements for a replacement Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received an email giving me bad news that I didn't qualify for a replacement for my charge 3, which is apparently going through some battery issues, which is disappointing.  As I now look into what I will do next, I'm kinda curious to know what the requirements consists of and what exactly I didn't meet.

anyone have any insight?

thanks..

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @PBQuad. It's great to see you around. 

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

On a side note, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, please note that you can also let them know and our team will be able to continue working on your case. 

See you around. 
Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi WilsonFitbit, 

just as clarification, I did reach out to the support team, which you were able to look up, however, it was in reference to the initial issue.  I ended up contacting them *after* your response, and they gave me a clearer answer (which was, my warranty period ended 23 days ago..)

What great timing, right???

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PBQuad Thanks for your reply and for the clarification.  

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I noticed you have replied to our Support Team and I believe they should get back to you with more information. 

In regards with your question, the warranty period is for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Fitbit product in the EEA, the warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase (the "New Product Warranty Period"). Note that replacement devices don't renew the warranty period. Thanks for your continued patience. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes