Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Heart Rate Monitor Inaccurate, Especially During HIIT

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason, in recent weeks the HRM on my Charge 3 has stopped reading accurately, particularly during intense training/exercise. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? I am trying to use it to track my calorie burn/details, but if it won't give an accurate reading then what's the point? 

The device is less than a year old (purchased March 2020) and charged regularly, so there's no reason that it shouldn't be working still... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@naomieva I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with this. I suggest you clean the back of your device with cotton and rubbing alcohol and restart it. Turn the heart rate off, save and sync then turn it on save and sync again. Also check these tips to improve the heart rate reading on your device.  Finally some members have commented that using a sport band while exercising helps remove excess sweat from the wrist area as this may impede the tracker from having a correct reading.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes