Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Not Charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 stopped charging after only 28 months of use. I am now the proud owner of a worthless piece of junk. Apperatnly Fitbit is well aware of this defect in their product. 

See testimony here

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Charge-Trackers/Help-charge-3-not-charging/m-p/3807431/highlig...

I was offered a 35% discount on the Fitbit website, but since the Fitbit website is more expensive than Amazon, This discount is worthless. 

I hope this complaint will reach a Fitbit supervisor since the representative I spoke to was not helpful.

Is this the Fitbit quality standard customers should expect? Totally useless after only 28 months?

No compensation even when Fitbit is well aware of the fact that Fitbit manufactured a defective product?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This has happened to so so many us. I have 3..yes 3 Fitbit Charge 3 and not one of them will work. Dark display, 001 code and one which only half the display works, the other half is completely dark. Fitbit is now avoiding me as I have brought these issues to them and they have no solution. The Fitbits are now just trash..totally worthless. Two have less than 6 months use and one just over a year. No resetting or any troubleshooting has resolved any of the three different issues. Super bummed at this product and company. Apparently the Fitbit 3 has major issues and a faulty product. I have read about it in multiple forums online. I hope you have better luck with your device. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Alex1000. Welcome to Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I appreciate the comments and feedback. The sales and discounts on the website are unique as well as the discount you were offered by Support Team and they cannot be combined.

You can order at any time the items sold on our website and apply that discount on items listed with regular price.

For more information I'd recommend you continue this with Support Team as there is already a case with them for this situation.

Best Answer

This has happened to so so many us. I have 3..yes 3 Fitbit Charge 3 and not one of them will work. Dark display, 001 code and one which only half the display works, the other half is completely dark. Fitbit is now avoiding me as I have brought these issues to them and they have no solution. The Fitbits are now just trash..totally worthless. Two have less than 6 months use and one just over a year. No resetting or any troubleshooting has resolved any of the three different issues. Super bummed at this product and company. Apparently the Fitbit 3 has major issues and a faulty product. I have read about it in multiple forums online. I hope you have better luck with your device. 

Best Answer