Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Smart Wake not available?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've updated my Charge 3 today.  Under 'About' on my tracker it says that I have version 28.20001.63.5.

I noticed that the Smart Wake feature became available in July/August but I have just heard about it.  I updated the firmware on my tracker thinking it would give me this new feature, however I can't find it anywhere on my tracker or in the app (which I have for both Windows 10 and on my Samsung phone).

This is a feature I've wanted for so long and I'm disappointed to realise that I still don't have it after updating.  According to the FAQs https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1868.htm#On-Devic I should be able to set alarms on my Fitbit device, but it just displays the message 'Add alarms on your tracker in the Fitbit mobile app' and the only alarms that seem to be available to set are the 'Silent Alarms'.  My Fitbit app seems to be up to date too.  I'm in the UK - is there some sort of regional reason as to why this feature is not available?

Can anyone help me fix this please?  Many thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BeccaH4.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

Please be aware that firmware releases aren’t distributed based on region or location and can reach anyone no matter where you reside. Currently, the latest firmware version for the Fitbit Charge 3 is 1.88.11. According to your information, it seems that your Tracker has a previous version.

To try to resolve the issue, please follow the next steps:

- Log out from the Fitbit app

- Restart your Tracker and reboot your cellphone

- Log back into the Fitbit app

- Set up your Charge 3 as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Then, please check if the version has been updated. You can go to this article and follow the instructions in the menu "How do I find the version number for my Fitbit device?"

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes