Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 SpO2 (and skin temp)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

A bit over a year ago Fitbit announced new Charge 4 firmware to support SpO2 and skin temperature functionality on its app.

Unfortunately, the Charge 3 didn't get a similar firmware upgrade despite having, I believe, the needed sensors (my understanding is the Charge 3 has all the Charge 4 sensors with the exception of GPS). Porting existing Sp02/skin temp Charge 4 firmware code to the Charge 3 is probably a relatively easy task.

On behalf of the many loyal Fitbit customers who still proudly use Charge 3s, we'd welcome this feature enthusiastically! Any chance of it happening? Thanks.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @clegane. Thank you for sharing your query about Charge 3 SpO2.

You can go ahead and vote for the suggestion: SpO2/oxygen percentage for Charge 3

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Hi @AndreaFitbit.

Thank you for sharing that link. I just added its 15th 👍.

I couldn't help but notice, however, that that request is about 1.5 years old (posted January 2021).

And according to the thread:

"If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit"

Do you know if this request has been shared internally? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your question @clegane

Our Feature Suggestions are continuously reviewed. You can check: How does Feature Suggestions work? and the Feature Suggestion FAQs for more information. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes