Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery won't charge or it keeps buzzing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems like I'm having a combination of issues with my Charge 3.  It started when the screen went blank and none of the online tips worked.  I sent it to my extended warranty provider and they returned it and it was working as normal.  Great!  That lasted 4 days.  Last night, I was wearing it and it started vibrating constantly.  I pulled it off and by the time I got to my charger, it had stopped buzzing, but the screen was blank.  I placed it on the charger overnight.  Checked it this morning, nothing.  Found some support advice on here to plug it into my computer, squeeze the side for 15+ seconds, pull it off the charger, put it back on the charger and voila.  It's on and looks normal, except that the battery symbol is indicating there is zero charge.  (remember, I charged it all night)  I also saw a recommendation to change the clock face, so I did that as well.  Then, long buzz and dead.  Repeated this process 3 times and all three times the watch would come back to life for about 30 seconds, buzz and die again.  I currently have it just plugged into the charger in the wall outlet.  It keeps just buzzing one short buzz every few seconds and the display says, check charger, battery not charging.

What do I do?  The extended warranty place "fixed" it, but it seems like it should be replaced because none of the "fixes" are lasting more than a few seconds at this point.  Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@tjsadler1980 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3 and for trying to get the issues resolved before contacting us. I understand that this can be very frustrating.

If you already followed the instructions listed here and the issue persists, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer