Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having a lot of trouble with my Charge 3.  I have just updated it and deleted all data, it is syncing with my phone and I have attempted both a soft and hard reset multiple times however the screen remains blank.  Please could some give me some advice on how I can fix it? 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums @CarlyRoss.

Thank you for providing the details regarding your Charge 5.

I've proceeded to send your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but I've been informed that you already got in touch with them and it seems they've provided you with some instructions. Please let them know of the steps that you already tried.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I’m having the exact same issue. Could you please create a case for me. Thanks

Best Answer

Good to see you as anew member in the community @Dianamelchor.

Thanks for sharing the inquiry regarding the inconvenience with your Charge 3.

Before considering creating a case, please just let me know if you tried the restart on your device. If after doing the restart it doesn't fix the issue, I'd suggest you performing the long restart:

• Plug the device into the charging cable.
  • While the device is plugged into the charging cable, hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  • Remove your finger from button.

Note: Device won't have a smiley face icon and should be off with a black screen. Remove the device from the charging cable. Plug the device into the charging cable again. The smiley face icon appears on the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn't  work for me.  My screen kept getting weaker until I can't  see it at all now.  It is recording everything, but it has a black screen.

Best Answer

This isn't working. My screen display started to fade and now complete black. Can u please help me how to activate the screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Could you help me out too please?

Best Answer
0 Votes